Waggoner is a great place to work and make a difference. Our work involves special professional skills such as planning, engineering, surveying, mapping, environmental science, economic development, project management
Waggoner’s current position openings are detailed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit your resume and statement of interest by filling out the form below. If you do not see a current opening that matches your skill set, please feel free to submit your resume and statement to general inquiries.
Current Openings – Disaster Recovery
- Construction Oversight Manager (Puerto Rico)
- Deputy Program Manager (Puerto Rico)
- Engineer/Architect (Puerto Rico)
- Outreach and Public Relations Coordinator (Puerto Rico)
- Program Manager – PMP-PMI (Puerto Rico)
- Project Assistant (Puerto Rico)
- Project Manager (Puerto Rico)
- Regulatory Compliance Officer (Puerto Rico)
Waggoner Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.