POSITION: Construction Oversight Manager
LOCATION: Puerto Rico
JOB POSTED: June 2020
Waggoner Resilience, a proven leader in providing an integrated approach to disaster recovery, has an immediate need for a highly qualified Construction Oversight Manager.
The successful candidate must have experience in federally funded construction projects within the last five (5) years.
- Manage a team of construction oversight staff to perform at least one monthly visit to monitor construction progress, consistency with Subrecipient Agreement and environmental clearance document, and health and safety plan implementation during subrecipient’s construction projects under PRDOH’s CDBG-DR programs.
- Responsible for review and recommend certifications for payment and construction change orders.
- Prepare reports to the Project Manager, based on monitoring visits of subrecipient’s construction projects under PRDOH’s CDBG-DR programs.
- Provide feedback to subrecipient’s health and safety officer or representative based on the observations obtained after conducting monitoring visits.
- Assist to develop a revision checklist for 30% and 90% construction document reviews.
- Validate the Subrecipient includes provisions in the construction contract documents that stipulate that the contractor must develop and implement a health and safety plan in compliance with Puerto Rico OSHA-approved State Plan and the policies of the Puerto Rico Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Must have obtained OSHA 30 hours training certification in the construction industry at least five (5) years ago.
- Must have experience in federally funded construction projects within the last five (5) years.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Please indicate the salary requirement in your response.
Waggoner Resilience is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Send your resume to Tracy Osborn