POSITION: Deputy Program Manager
LOCATION: Puerto Rico
JOB POSTED: June 2020
Waggoner Resilience, a proven leader in providing an integrated approach to disaster recovery, has an immediate need for highly qualified Deputy Program Managers. Successful candidates will have at least three years of management experience and have experience in the management of federally funded programs.
- Support the Program Manager in daily operation and all the roles and responsibilities listed for Program Management.
- Direct and coordinate all daily activities related to training, communications, scheduling, deliverables, staffing designation, and evaluation, risk assessment, and management.
- Contact and manage relations with elected officials for subrecipients or potential subrecipients of CDBG-DR programs.
- Ensure review and compliance with all CDBG-DR regulatory and statutory requirements in coordination with Regulatory Compliance Officer in the development and implementation of projects.
- Act as the main point of contact with PRDOH or its representative.
- Oversee logistics management, ensuring that procedures are in place to align with the program’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee standards of performance, safety policies, and procedures, CDBG-DR compliance, and adjust internal policies as necessary.
- Direct Human Resources and management activities on the operational side of the programs and may determine the staff needed to accomplish the operational tasks.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- Must have professional licenses and/or certifications valid in Puerto Rico.
- Must have at least three years in management experience.
- Must have experience in the management of federally funded programs.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Please indicate the salary requirement in your response.
Waggoner Resilience is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life
- Retirement Plan matching
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS OFFERED
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your resume to Tracy Osborn