POSITION: Outreach and Public Relations Coordinator
LOCATION: Puerto Rico
JOB POSTED: June 2020
Waggoner Resilience, a proven leader in providing an integrated approach to disaster recovery, has an immediate need for a highly qualified Outreach and Public Relations Coordinator. The successful candidate will have at least five (5) years of experience in the working in public relations field.
- Establish and implement a strategic plan for outreach CDBG-DR program opportunities in coordination with Program Manager and PRDOH POC.
- Coordinate all outreach communication materials and public-facing communications with PRDOH POC before implementing.
- Coordinate logistics of locations, scheduling, and audiovisual equipment required to conduct meetings and presentations with subrecipients or public.
- Develop a strategic plan to, effectively and efficiently, resolve local subrecipients and public relations issues in coordination with Program Manager and PRDOH POC.
- Implement a system to report, manage, and track frequent questions, comments, and issues; including evaluation of Program Team’s effectiveness addressing complaints and answers. PRDOH must be able to access this system to have daily updates of status and results.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience working in the public relations field.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Please indicate the salary requirement in your response.
Waggoner Resilience is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life
- Retirement Plan matching
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS OFFERED
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your resume to Tracy Osborn