POSITION: Program Manager – PMP-PMI
LOCATION: Puerto Rico
JOB POSTED: June 2020
Waggoner Resilience, a proven leader in providing an integrated approach to disaster recovery, has an immediate need for a highly qualified Program Manager. The Program Manager will ensure that assigned project-based programs adhere to established policies and regulations and lead and manage the coordination of activities for controlling the schedule, budget, and scope of programs. The successful candidate will have three (3) years of previous experience as Program Manager in comparable federally funded programs within the last five years.
- Act as point of contact between the PRDOH or representative and subrecipient(s) elected officials for highly sensitive issues.
- Lead coordination and control over the execution of all program’s activities.
- Assist and report to PRDOH or representative on overall and specific program activities.
- Monitor program performance status and establish necessary tools for control over program results.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategies to successfully obtain program objectives.
- Lead, coordinate, and evaluate the performance of all staff and, if necessary, contracted services under Program Manager direct and indirect supervision.
- Lead and manage the coordination of activities for controlling the schedule, budget, and scope of programs.
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of tools for program change management, risk management, and quality assurance.
- Identify program issues and obstacles and develop and implement efficient solutions.
- Lead and review all program monitoring activities to prepare and present reports as required by the PRDOH.
- Identify and promote any other function in support of the successful achievement of the program’s objectives.
- Oversee the Program Management team and manage all necessary activities to obtain results on-time and on-budget, as required by the PRDOH.
- Lead, coordinate, and facilitate all necessary high profile, program-wide public presentations and meetings, subrecipient meetings, and government or non-government stakeholders’ meetings.
- Evaluate, estimate, and proactively manage program-related workload requirements.
- Coordinate, support, and analyze performance measurement of subrecipients, and report results in coordination with PRDOH or representative.
- Maintain a complete understanding of all applicable Program policies, requirements, procedures, guidelines; and shall possess knowledge of regulatory and statutory compliance requirements for CDBG-DR and similar programs/projects.
- Monitor all subrecipient procurement activities and keep PRDOH informed of compliance, regulatory, and performance issues that may affect CDBG-DR programs.
- Ensure all applicable CDBG-DR policies and regulations are compliant and identify/promote all necessary corrective actions. Ensure all program participants, including subrecipients, vendors, and stakeholders are aware of all policy changes.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- Must have professional licenses and/or certifications valid in Puerto Rico.
- Must have at least three years of experience as a Program Manager.
- Must have previous experience as Program Manager in comparable federally funded programs within the last five years.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Please indicate the salary requirement in your response.
Waggoner Resilience is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life
- Retirement Plan matching
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS OFFERED
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your resume to Tracy Osborn