POSITION: Project Assistant
LOCATION: Puerto Rico
JOB POSTED: June 2020
Waggoner Resilience, a proven leader in providing an integrated approach to disaster recovery, has an immediate need for highly qualified Project Assistants supporting Project Managers in daily operations. Successful candidates will have previous project management or related experience within the last two (2) years.
- Support the Project Manager in daily operations and identified responsibilities.
- Perform initial review and comment of Applications, Draw Requests, Change Orders, Subrecipient Agreement Amendments, Budget Revisions, and Closeout Documentation package.
- Organize and store all documentation of subrecipients related to CDBG-DR programs using all available tools and access to the System of Record implemented by the PRDOH.
- Implement and conduct all required activities established by Project Manager logistics and plans for CDBG-DR programs.
- Support and perform the distribution of communications
- Provide direct support to the Project Manager in coordinating, conducting, and documenting all necessary meetings, including outreach activities, training, and workshops.
- Provide all necessary support in the development, preparation, and submission of required deliverables to PRDOH.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education in Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- Must have previous project management or related experience within the last two (2) years.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Please indicate the salary requirement in your response.
Waggoner Resilience is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life
- Retirement Plan matching
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS OFFERED
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your resume to Tracy Osborn