POSITION: Project Manager
LOCATION: Puerto Rico
JOB POSTED: June 2020
Waggoner Resilience, a proven leader in providing an integrated approach to disaster recovery, has an immediate need for highly qualified Project Managers. Successful candidates will have at least three years of management experience and have experience in the management of federally funded programs.
- Support the Deputy Program Manager in daily operation and identified responsibilities at the project level.
- Act as the main point of contact between program and subrecipient team members for day to day project development and implementation.
- Coordinate all pre-application submissions from subrecipients including the evaluation of the pre-application until the selection of projects is fully developed.
- Prepare recommendation notifications and reports to communicate which projects will be funded and those that are not eligible for funding.
- Oversee and track executed subrecipients agreements with PRDOH to evaluate the allocation of funds in coordination with PRDOH’s Finance division.
- Coordinate all necessary reporting activities to communicate the status of all executed subrecipient agreements.
- Track and report the status and performance of each subrecipient project.
- Provide and/or manage daily technical assistance to subrecipient team.
- Monitor, Identify, report, and recommend solutions to resolve, issues related to, but not limited to, CDBG-DR Infrastructure Programs compliance, schedule, scope, budget to Deputy Program Manager, and subrecipient.
- Coordinate and lead all subrecipient and potential subrecipient meetings.
- Review, provide comments and recommend Approval of subrecipient
Pre-applications, Applications, Draw Requests, Change Orders, Subrecipient Agreement Amendments, Budget Revisions, and Closeout Documentation package.
- Responsible for review and recommend certifications for payment and construction change orders.
- Establish direct communications with subrecipients points of contacts during the pre-application and full application evaluation and implementation of projects under
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- Must have professional licenses and/or certifications valid in Puerto Rico.
- Must have previous project management experience with federally funded infrastructure projects within the last five (5) years.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Please indicate the salary requirement in your response.
Waggoner Resilience is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life
- Retirement Plan matching
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS OFFERED
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your resume to Tracy Osborn