POSITION: Regulatory Compliance Officer
LOCATION: Puerto Rico
JOB POSTED: June 2020
Waggoner Resilience, a proven leader in providing an integrated approach to disaster recovery, has an immediate need for a highly qualified Regulatory Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will have at least five (5) years of previous experience in the regulatory compliance field.
- Monitor program activities and contracts to validate compliance with all CDBG-DR program policies, including applicable federal, Commonwealth, and local regulations. As a minimum the following items must be monitored: Eligibility of activities and beneficiaries; National Objectives; Tie to the Storm; Financial management or procurement; Cross-cutting Federal requirements (i.e. Section 3, Davis Bacon, URA, Environmental Review, Conflicts of Interest, 2 CFR 200 requirements); Prevention of Duplication of Benefits from other sources; Program policies and procedures; Reporting and recordkeeping; or, any additional requirements established by PRDOH in Subrecipient Agreements.
- Develop a work plan containing specific tasks to monitor subrecipients compliance with CDBG-DR program policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provide all necessary guidance, technical assistance, and training to internal staff, PRDOH, and subrecipients that will help them to enforce compliance with the most current version of policies, regulations, and standards for CDBG-DR programs.
- Prepare all necessary program-wide documentation and reports to PRDOH to communicate subrecipient’s CDBG-DR program compliance performance and the status of any compliance issues.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of most recent federal and local compliance requirements that may apply to PRDOH’s CDBG-DR programs.
- Provide guidance and recommend actions to PRDOH to handle changes and risks associated with changes in policies and regulations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience working in the regulatory compliance field.
- Must have compliance and monitoring experience in federally funded programs. (for example, the applicability of federal, state, and local regulations; evaluation of eligibility of activities; validation of compliance with required National Objectives and Tie to the Storm; validation of compliance with cross-cutting guides; validation with Section 3, Davis Bacon, URA, Environmental Review requirements; evaluation of Duplication of Benefits; Reporting and recordkeeping requirements; or similar.)
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Please indicate the salary requirement in your response.
Waggoner Resilience is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life
- Retirement Plan matching
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS OFFERED
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your resume to Tracy Osborn