Transportation infrastructure is the lifeline of any community, affecting every part of our daily lives individually and as a society. A robust and well maintained transportation system is vital to the provision of public services and to orderly and impactful growth and economic development.
Waggoner applies innovative solutions to the transportation challenges our communities face. Our experience encompasses metropolitan intermodal corridor development connecting airports, water ports, rail facilities, roadways and bike paths. Our team of transportation professionals also assists communities with traffic and transit planning, corridor planning, smart growth concepts and pedestrian and bike trails. We are there to provide assistance with concept development and visualization, strategies for short and long-term funding, planning, design and implementation.
- Transportation Planning
- Traffic signalization planning and design
- Railroad design and construction engineering services
- Roadway and bridge design and construction management
- Multi-use bike paths and trail design
- Airport planning, design and construction review engineering
- Route analysis and environmental assessment
- Smart growth and complete streets application